Vs > Oakley, Id
Sakon Nakhon vs Oakley, Id Climate & Distance Between
Sakon Nakhon vs Campos Do Jordao, Brazil
Sakon Nakhon vs Dudinka, Russia
Sakon Nakhon vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Sakon Nakhon vs Zambezi, Zambia
Oakley, Id vs Sulina, Romania
Oakley, Id vs Clayton, Nm, Usa
Oakley, Id vs Chattanooga, Tn, Usa
Oakley, Id vs Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Nara vs Medicine Hat, Ab
Lashio vs Dourados
Salyan vs Curico-General Freire
Kita vs Konya
- The distance between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Oakley, Id, Usa is approximately 12,361 km or 7,681 mi.
- To reach Sakon Nakhon in this distance one would set out from Oakley, Id bearing 320.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Sakon Nakhon bearing 209.5° or SSW .
- Sakon Nakhon has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Oakley, Id has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Sakon Nakhon is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Oakley, Id is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17 °C (30.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.8 °C (28.4°F) less in Sakon Nakhon. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1295.4 mm (51 in) more which is equivalent to 1295.4 l/m² (31.79 US gal/ft²) or 12,954,000 l/ha (1,384,869 US gal/ac) more. About 5 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.7° higher in Sakon Nakhon than in Oakley, Id.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sakon Nakhon relative to Oakley, Id. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Oakley, Id vs Sakon Nakhon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Sakon Nakhon vs Blagovescensk, Russia
Sakon Nakhon vs Manyberries, Alberta, Canada
Sakon Nakhon vs Khanpur, Pakistan
Sakon Nakhon vs Volterra, Italy
Oakley, Id vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Oakley, Id vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Oakley, Id vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Oakley, Id vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Jakobshavn vs Washington, District Of Columbia
Quixeramobim vs Zurich
Homalin vs Daltonganj
Manokwari, Papua vs Ze Doca
Sakon Nakhon vs Oakley, Id Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sakon Nakhon
Climate Guides for Locations near Oakley, Id
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) NW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) WSW
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 339.5 kms (210.9 miles) WSW
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) SSW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) SSW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) NNE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 412 kms (256 miles) NE
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 423.8 kms (263.4 miles) NE
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) NE
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 247.9 kms (154 miles) E
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 265.2 kms (164.8 miles) ESE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) SE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) SE
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 344.1 kms (213.8 miles) SSE
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 365.6 kms (227.2 miles) SSE